4.9 Rating on Both Google & Facebook
Kaas Plateau also known as the Kaas Pathar is a biodiversity hotspot known for various types of seasonal flowers blooming and numerous species of endemic butterflies. From pretty orchids to the wild and carnivorous Drosera Indica, there are more than 850 species of plants that bloom in the Kaas Pathar region during August and September.
However, beyond the multicoloured views of the Kaas plateau, there are amazing places worth exploring near Kass. So get ready to explore every direction of this destination in our 2 day jam-packed trip to Kaas Pathar and Koyna backwaters.
DURATION: 2 nights, 2 days
- 24 Sep 2021
- 08 Oct 2021
- 22 Oct 2021
- Block your seat at just ₹1000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
pick up points
- 09:45 pm – Borivali- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- 10:10 pm – Westen Express Highway, metro station bus stop
- 10:25 pm – Bandra, Kalanagar Bus Stop
- 10:45 pm – Sion station circle
- 11:00 pm – Ghatkopar, Amar Mahal Junction
- 11:30 pm – Vashi Plaza Bus Stop
- 1:10 am- Hinjewadi Chowk, Wakad, Pune
- 1:25 am- Centurion Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune
- 1:45 am- Navle Bridge, Pune
Participants joining from Gujarat should reach Dadar 2 hours before the joining time i.e you should reach Dadar by 8:30 PM.
Also, you can board SAURASHTRA EXP(19016) to reach early and join us for the trip.
Day 1: Kaas Plateau Trip Begins
- We will pick people from their respective pick-up points. An Overnight journey to Kaas Plateau
Day 2: Kaas Plateau | Koyna Backwaters | Vajrai waterfalls
- We should reach early morning around 6:00 am at Kaas Pathar and check-in our stay to freshen up and have breakfast.
- 10:00 am: leave for Kaas Pathar. After exploring the flower beds and Kaas valley we will come back by 1:00 pm
- 1:00 pm: Lunch
- At approx 3:00 PM, we would reach Koyna backwaters near Bamnoli.
- Spend some time boating in the Koyna backwaters and enjoy the soothing climate.
- After spending some time here we will head to Vajrai waterfalls.
- By late evening we will be back in our rooms, have some tea, and have a music party after which we will have dinner, light a bonfire, and end our day with stories and stargazing!
Day 3: Kaas Lake | Sajjangarh fort | Thoseghar waterfalls
- After having breakfast, we would troop towards Kaas Lake and take the opportunity to surround the serenity and greenery.
- After enjoying the beautiful Kaas lake, we will visit Sajjangarh fort and Thoseghar waterfalls and call it a day by starting our return journey towards Mumbai.
- By late evening we will reach Mumbai with a lot of memories of those stunning places like the entire magnificent plateau, marvellous Kaas lake, and life experience with HikerWolf.
- Transportation from Mumbai – Lonavala- Pune, and back (Private vehicle – entire road transport)
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 dinner
- Kaas Pathar entry fees
- 1 Night accommodation
- Other sightseeing and internal transportation
- Basic first aid
- HikerWolf expertise
- Lunch and dinner on day 2
- Other personal expenses