4.9 Rating on Both Google & Facebook
You must have been on hundreds of road trips. You must have witnessed hundreds of mountains. But we can assure you, there is no journey as astounding as the entire stretch of Spiti Circuit. A drive through the enthralling Hindustan-Tibet Road isn’t just any drive. It clears your soul and makes you feel happy about being alive. This handcrafted Full Spiti Circuit itinerary takes you on an exhilarating journey from the cityscape of Delhi, through the misty hills of Shimla, rugged mountain ways of Kinnaur, and the barren, captivating valley of Spiti to the dream place of Manali.
Located in the remote stretches of Himachal Pradesh, a rendezvous with old school Kinnauri villages and beautiful Spiti Valley is what heaven feels like. They are a road tripper’s paradise, sometimes breathing bygone Tibetan rhymes and sometimes, offering an enriching perspective about life.
7 Night / 8 Days
- 23rd August 2021 (Batch Full)
- 4th September 2021
- 12th September 2021
- 20th September 2021
- 2nd October 2021
- Pay Rs. 2000/- to book this trip at a current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the trip date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
Note: We will provide you with complete assistance in planning your travel from your hometown to the meeting point. You are free to choose any mode of transportation, be it train, flight or bus as per your budget and convenience.
Day 1: Meet at Delhi and leave to Ambala Cantt
Meet the Hikerwolf team, board the train from Delhi at 8 pm and reach Ambala Cantt
Day 2: Ambala Cantt – Narkanda| Narkanda, Hike to Hatu Peak
Begin the Spiti valley road trip. Drive towards Narkanda via Shimla and Kufri. Reach Narkanda in the morning and hike to Hatu Peak in the afternoon. Overnight stay at Narkanda
Day 3: Narkanda to Chitkul to Sangla
Drive from Shimla to Chitkul and explore the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Head to Sangla and check-in for the night
Day 4: Sangla to Tabo
Check out from the hotel and drive to Kaza. On the way visit Nako Monastery and Nako lake. Reach Tabo by late afternoon. Overnight stay in Tabo
Day 5: Tabo – Pin Valley – Kaza
Visit Tabo monastery and Dhankar Monastery. Reach Kaza by late afternoon and spend the evening in Kaza’s local market. Overnight stay in Kaza
Day 6: Kaza- Langza – Kaza
Visit the Key monastery and some tiny remote hamlets of Spiti Valley- Kibber, Hikkim, Komic, and Langza. Overnight stay in Kaza
Day 7: Kaza to Chandratal
Drive to Chandratal via Kunzum La pass. Reach Chandratal by evening and relax at the camps against the lake. Overnight stay in the camp
Day 8: Chandratal to Manali
The trip comes to an end with an amazing Drive to Manali via the Atal tunnel. One gets time to explore Manali on their own
Note: We can give complete assistance in booking your travel from Manali to Delhi. If you wish to spend more time in Manali, assistance for your stay can also be provided.
- Travel from Delhi to Ambala Cantt
- Ambala Cantt Pick up through Tempo Traveler
- 6 Night stay in Hotel/ Hostel/ Camps/ Homestay
- 6 Breakfast & 6 Dinner for each traveller
- Parking fee, Fuel Charges, Driver Include
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Government taxes and service charges
- All entrance tickets for sightseeing wherever required
- All permits
- Any additional Transfers
- Extra Food & Beverages
- Adventure Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Additional expenses arise due to unforeseen crisis
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above Inclusion