4.9 Rating on Both Google & Facebook
DURATION: 8 nights, 9 days
You’ve seen it in pictures and videos. You’ve lived it by hearing stories. Now, experience it for real. We’re going on to Ladakh trip, friends! If you’ve ever thought that a biting cold desert cannot put your soul to fire, then you’re wrong. Ladakh makes even the most laid-back people feel adventurous. Muddy valleys, barren mountains, shining lakes, and blazing sun, Ladakh makes you feel like you’ve reached a gold mine. The enchanting Tibetan chants, those ‘in the middle of nowhere’ kinda villages, and the best locals with the warmest hearts: If you are having a Ladakh Trip, you are in for some real magic.
- Batch 1: 17th July 2021
- Batch 2: 7th August 2021
- Batch 3: 16th August 2021
- Batch 4: 28th August 2021
- Batch 5: 7th September 2021
- Batch 6: 16th September 2021
- Batch 7: 25th September 2021
Block your seat by paying just ₹2000/- at the current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the event date
We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date
You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty up to 20 days before the trip date
Note: We will provide you with complete assistance in planning your travel from your hometown to the meeting point. You are free to choose any mode of transportation, be it train, flight or bus as per your budget and convenience.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
We will pick you up from Srinagar Airport in the afternoon and head to the hotel.
Enjoy the panoramic view en-route.
Overnight stay at a hotel or Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil | Visit Sonamarg, Zodjila pass, Kargil war memorial etc.
Post breakfast, leave for Kargil.
Visit Sonamarg on the way & cross Zodjila pass to reach Drass Village, the second coldest inhabited place in the world.
En route, have a magnificent view of the Kargil war memorial and view the famous Tiger and Tololing peaks from the Vijay war memorial hall site
Reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil
Day 3: Kargil to Leh | Giant Living Buddha Sculpture, Lamayuru Monastery, Magnetic Hill, etc.
In the morning after breakfast leave for Leh, visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture, Lamayuru Monastery, and enjoy the view of the moon landscape
Also visit the Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib, and Hall of Fame museum
Reach Leh by afternoon. Overnight stay at Leh
Day 4: Leh to Nubra Valley |Khardungla, Hunder, Deskit village. Camel safari etc
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Nubra Valley via Khardungla
Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Have lunch at the camp and spend the rest of the day exploring Deskit village.
Experience Camel safari amidst the sand dunes of Deskit and Hunder villages.
Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
Day 5: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake
After Breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery for a magnificent view of the Nubra Valley.
Drive towards Pangong lake via Shayok.
Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
Day 6: Pangong Lake to Leh
Enjoy early morning sunrise, have breakfast, and start the drive to Leh.
En route, visit Changla Pass and the famous monasteries of Ladakh: Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery, and Thiksey Monastery.
Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Leh to Aryan Valley
Head to Aryan valley via Batalik, the most beautiful valley in Ladakh. The rest of the day is free to soak in the beauty of the valley.
Overnight stay at Aryan valley.
Day 8: Aryan Valley to Srinagar
Dive from Aryan valley to Sonamarg, also known as the meadow of gold. Finally, arrive at Srinagar by evening.
Overnight stay at Srinagar
Day 9: Local Sightseeing in Srinagar | Departure
Starting the day early, post breakfast we head out to explore the nearby gardens: Nishat, Shalimar, and Chasmaishahe gardens.
We end our trip at 1 pm, transfer to the airport and board the flight back home with a pocket full of memories from the Ladakh trip
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar airport.
- Traditional welcome in the hotel with a welcome drink ( hot tea/coffee/kahwa) on arrival.
- 8 Nights Accommodation on a twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- 8 Days breakfast and dinner.
- Morning tea/coffee with biscuits on the day of departure.
- Return airport and a round trip along with all sightseeing tours by non-AC vehicles
- Wildlife fees & red cross fees
- Inner line permit for Nubra, Pangong
- Free guidance
- Complete travel assistance from home town to Srinagar and back
- Any airfare
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/extra meal ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “ Prices included”.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument entrances / medical & travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour/ additional cost due to flight cancelled, roadblocks, etc.