4.9 Rating on Both Google & Facebook
Wondering what it’s like to wake up in the morning, surrounded by wispy clouds and the tingling bells of monasteries? Then you’ve found the right place! A state full of mountains and monasteries at every corner – we bring you a trip to the beautiful land of Sikkim! The cool waterfalls and the relaxing weather make Sikkim one of the perfect destinations for an 8-days vacation. And yo, you can see the golden peak of Kanchenjunga right from the lap of this beautiful place. So what are you waiting for? Come join us for the dream vacation that you’ve been planning for a long time!
- 03 Apr 2022
- 17 Apr 2022
- 01 May 2022
- 15 May 2022
- 29 May 2022
- 05 June 2022
7N / 8D
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
Day 1: Pick up from Bagdogra (IXB) / NJP / Siliguri | Transfer to Pelling
Transfer to Pelling Travel Distance: (130 km/5 hrs).
Your Sikkim Trip starts with us picking you up from your respected pick-up points. Get on board and reach Pelling by a 5-hours drive. Get settled into your rooms, freshen up, and have a delicious dinner with us. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 2: Breakfast | Sightseeing at Pelling
Get up to an amazing breakfast arrangement. Start your Sikkim Tour by covering the infamous sightseeing of Pelling. Take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Khangchendzonga waterfalls. Visit the Khecheopalri Lake and enjoy the scenic beauty of nature. Drive up to the Rimbi Orange Garden and Rimbi waterfalls for spending a photogenic afternoon. Explore the peacefulness of the Pemayangtse Monastery & the history of Rabdentse Ruins. Enjoy Sky Walking at your own expense. Return to Pelling has a heartwarming dinner and an overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 3: Breakfast | Drive to Gangtok | via Namchi, South Sikkim
Distance From Pelling to Gangtok: 120 km approx. / 5 hrs Elevation: 5,410 ft.
Post breakfast, get on board for a road trip to Gangtok via Namchi. Visit the Samdruptse Stupa, which is a 118 ft. statue of Guru Padmasambhava. Along the way, also visit the beautiful replica of CHAR DHAM of India and Buddha Park. On arrival in Gangtok, check-in at the hotel. Take a walk in the famous Mall Road of Gangtok and enjoy the local life. Get back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and an overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 4: Breakfast | Tsomgo Lake, New Baba Mandir | Nathula Pass | Gangtok
We start early and have our breakfasts. After that, start for a full-day excursion to Tsomgo Lake, situated at an elevation of 12,400 ft. Then, visit the historic New Baba Mandir and explore the history of the place. The Nathula Pass is also situated around here and can be visited at your own expense. Alternative sightseeing options will be provided in case the Tsomgo lake permit is not issued due to natural calamity or political disorder. Return to Gangtok, have dinner, and have an overnight stay there.
Please Note: Nathula pass (Indo Chinese border) is situated at 14,500 ft. and is an optional sightseeing point for Indian Nationals only. It is not a part of this package. A special permit is required for Nathula and is done at extra cost. It is dependent on the issuance of a permit by the Sikkim tourism Dept which is issued on the day of travel only. Valid documents need to be provided seven days before the Nathula permit. Once the permit is issued the amount is non-refundable It is closed for visitors on Mondays and Tuesdays. Permits may be granted on a clubbing basis.
It is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourists. Nathula is subjected to “permit availability” and is allotted as per lottery basis. Permit gets confirmed only 24 hrs before the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability. Organizing the permit at the last moment is not possible & a clear window of 72/24 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit.
Day 5: Breakfast |On-the-way Sightseeing | Drive to Lachen
Gangtok to Lachen Distance: 120 km / 6 hours approximately
Post breakfast checkout from the hotel and get on board for a drive to Lachen (8,838 ft.). On the way, visit the infamous Seven Sister Waterfalls and enjoy the cool of the waters. Next, visit the Singhik View Point and spot the Kanchenjunga Mountain Range. We may also visit the nearby Naga waterfalls if time permits. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Chungthang Dam and confluence. Arrive at Lachen by evening and check into our accommodation. Freshen up and settle in, have dinner, and have an overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 6: Breakfast | Gurudongmar Lake | Chopta Valley | Arrive at Lachung
Lachen to Lachung distance: 2 hours approx.
Post breakfast, start an early morning drive (3 hours approx.) from Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake which is situated at an elevation of 17,100 ft. Thereafter, return to the hotel, check out and get on board to drive to Lachung. Visit the beautiful Chopta Valley while you are on the way to Lachung. Arrive at Lachung by evening, have a heartfelt dinner, and stay overnight at Lachung.
Day 7: Breakfast | Zero Point & Yumthang Valley | Back To Gangtok
Start your day early with a delicious breakfast and then drive to Zero Point (16,000 ft). Thereafter visit the Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft) which is also known as the Valley of Flowers. Return to the hotel for lunch. Then checkout from the hotel and drive straight to Gangtok. You can spend the evening shopping for souvenirs. Have one last dinner with us and stay overnight at Gangtok.
Day 8: Head home with loads of happy memories
Departure time: Reach Airport by 2 PM and board flights by 4 PM.
Post breakfast, proceed from Gangtok to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / NJP (Railway Station) / Siliguri. After an approximately 4.5 hours drive, reach your destination. Head home with lots of happy memories.
Note: If any places are closed due to Covid 19 then HikerWolf will not responsible for the same.
- Assistance upon arrival at Bagdogra airport.
- 7 Nights Accommodation with triple or quadruple sharing.
- Breakfast for 7 days.
- Dinner for 7 days.
- Vehicle as per travel plan for 8 days.
- Permit for North Sikkim tour, Tshomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
- HikerWolf expertise.
- Assistance in flight bookings.
- Any airfare.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/extra meal ordered.
- 5% GST
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusions
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument entrances / medical & travel insurance.
- Any changes that you may choose to make during your tour/ additional cost due to flight cancellations, roadblocks, etc.
- Nathula Pass Permit Fees (As per actual status).
THINGS TO CARRY
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speakers
- Insect repellent
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
IMPORTANT POINTS / EXPENSES:
- Katao/Zero point will be charged 3000/3500 INR extra per car per destination ( NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL COST)
- Kala Patthar will be charged 3000/3500 INR extra per car per destination (NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL COST)
In case the permit is granted (for Nathula) :
- 3500/- per car will be charged extra (these charges are not included in the inclusion expenses and will have to be paid separately according to the availability of the permit)
- Travelers must start their journey from Gangtok by 8 am.
- In case of any other reason (landslide, Heavy rainfall, VIP Movement, Health issue, etc) due to which one is unable to visit, there is simply NO REFUND.
- Just 2 km ahead of Nathula gate, we may need to “club” cars wherein you need to switch to another car or your fellow travelers will join your car. Please make sure to abide by the rules and regulations.
- Be ready by 8:00 am sharp. As soon as the permit is issued, we will start your journey from Gangtok to Nathula pass (meaning we will have to wait till the permits arrive).
Traveling to Nathula Pass is subject to road conditions. Please note that Nathula Pass is closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
I attended Alibaug camping with these guys and had awesome experience. Smit, Sheekha, Shreyas you guys are cool as well as rocking.. Very well organised and throughout the camping they maintained very friendly atmosphere. They personally pay attention to everybody as well as consider their opinions. One of the best camping I had ever attended. Beach games, Cricket, Football, Uno, Stargazing, photo and video shoot on the beach, overnight movie screening and dancing on each song madly throughout the night. Memorable moments. Would love to attain more events with you guys very soon.
March 16, 2019