4.9 rating on both Google & Facebook
This is a beautiful land in Arunachal Pradesh where not many wanderlust compasses have gravitated towards. Kaziranga is well known as the home of One-horned rhinoceros. It is the largest among the North-eastern States and has almost 24 tribes treasuring their rich heritage as they go along. Each tribe has a different story to itself that’d leave you completely captivated.
Those familiar with the Epics of Mahabharata can trace the roots to the mythological importance of this place as well. Sages that have been worshipped since aeons, such as Vyasa and Parashuram, are said to have meditated in the vast expanse of mountains in Arunachal.
We have ABSOLUTELY zero doubts regarding the fact that you’d fall in LOVE with this gem of a place. The land of dawn-lit mountains.
- 3rd April 2021
- 1st May 2021
- Pay just ₹2000/- to book this trip at a current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the trip date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
Day 1: Pick up from the assembly point of Guwahati airport at 10:00 AM. A long journey ahead to Bhalukpong. En-route visit Tezpur’s Koliabhomora Ghat of Brahmaputra river. Board on a locally made country boat to spend a thrilling hour watching the freshwater dolphins and many migratory birds. Overnight stay Bhalukpong.
Day 2: Visiting the infamous Orchid research center of Tipi en route to Dirang. Halt at the villages inhabited by the Sherdukpen tribe. Stay facilitated at Dirang town.
Day 3: Leave for Tawang but not before visiting Nuranang Falls, Monpa village, Sela Pass, and the Sela lake. Dinner and stay in Tawang.
Day 4: After breakfast, prepare for sight-seeing around Tawang. Our first halt would be at the Pangateng Tso lake. We’d pass through the infamous War memorial and be at the Tawang monastery for the evening light show. If further time permits, Madurai lake, Bum La pass, and Tawang ropeway would be covered.
Day 5: From Tawang, we drive to Bomdila. Relax here at the Bomdila Monastery and the Lower Gompa. Hike to the Bomdila View Point. End the day with a stroll across the Emporium Local Market and some souvenir purchasing.
Day 6: A fun journey lies ahead of you today. Bomdilla to Kaziranga will be covered today, with very few stops across places like the Nag Mandir.
Day 7: Exploring the pride of India, Kaziranga National park. We leave early morning for the elephant ride and jeep safari package arranged at the park. After lunch, drive towards Guwahati and stay overnight.
Day 8: Morning checkout and transfer to the Guwahati airport. We bid goodbyes with tons of beautiful memories with the HikerWolf family.
- Entire travel as per itinerary
- Breakfast on all Days
- All inner line permits for the trip
- All Internal transfers and Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Inner line permit for Arunachal Pradesh
- TATA Sumo for Tawang local sightseeing
- HikerWolf trip leader throughout the trip
- HikerWolf expertise
- An oxygen cylinder 24×7 in the cab in case of an emergency
- Any personal expense like entry to the monuments. monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
Awesome experience! Very hospitable staff and value for money! I got to know about this through my friend and we randomly planned this weekend getaway on 20-21 feb to Khopoli and I am glad that we did. They had numerous Team games and activities which helped in making more friends. There were several other groups and after team bonding activities it seemed that everyone out there was my childhood friend. The singer at the bonfire was magnificent. The other day, we had a little forest trail followed by mud games, rain dance and relishing lunch. Also, they have to zip lining for free for which generally others charge you. It was a very first experience of staying in a tent and I liked it very much. My entire group of 13 people was so happy with the experience that we immediately planned for our next trip too. It was such a power packed weekend that I would never forget. Thumbs up for hikerwolf
February 23, 2021