3 Nights / 4 Days
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹3000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
Day 1 Kutch Trip Begins
Day 2 Bhuj to Rann Of Kutch I Kala Dungor I Cultural Evening
Day 3 Rann of Kutch I Dholavira Road Drive I Craft Villages I Bhuj shopping
We enjoy a breathtaking sunrise and spend some time at the Rann festival. Later we go on a scenic drive on the Dholavira Khavda road & come back. This will be one of the best sites for us to click photos. On our way back to Bhuj, we will visit the traditional handicraft villages of Kutch like Dhordo, Hodka, and Samrasur. While Dhordo is popular for chain stitch embroidery, Sumrasur village makes Ahir and Soof embroidery. You can see artisans at work in the villages and buy handicrafts here if you wish to. In the evening we come back to Bhuj. If time permits we visit Aaina Mahal, and Prag Mahal, or else we head to some local market for shopping. Stay overnight.
Day 4 Bhuj to Ahmedabad
In the morning we start our journey back to Ahmedabad. On arrival, if time permits, we will have fun shopping near Law Garden. Also, we take some time to taste some authentic local cuisine near Manek Chowk. Later proceed to the railway station at around 7 pm to board an overnight train/flight to your hometown with a heart full of memories.
- 03 Nights accommodation on multiple sharing bases in homestays / hotel / Camps / Traditional stays
- 03 Breakfasts
- 01 Dinner
- 01 Lunch
- Stay in Kutchhi style accommodation
- Cultural show
- Entry permit for Rann Festival
- Dholavira scenic drive
- Vehicle for 4 days internal transfers
- Hikerwolf Expertise
- Flight / Train booking till Ahmedabad / Bhuj
- Entry fees to monuments if any
- Camel safari at Rann festival
- Anything not mentioned above
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Power Banks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants, or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.