- Attending to customer queries over emails and calls
- Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Providing travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Converting Leads into Business, achieving Goals through regular follow-ups.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
What we are looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Good command of both spoken and written business English
- Have prior experience in sales
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Pay: ₹1,80,000 – ₹3,60,000 P.A.
Essential: Graduate / Full-time MBA