Instagram Content Creator
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create a plan for social media content strategies and develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Brainstorming and coming up with engaging content ideas
- Create engaging campaigns, captions, posts, stories, reels, and other Social media content
- Postings & monitoring content to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers and engagement on social media platforms.
- Coordinating and instructing the photographers, videographers, and trip leaders to create relevant content on the trips
- Partner with sales to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up, consistently identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with Instagram and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing apps like Inshot, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools
- Monthly stipend of ₹60,000 – ₹ 2,60,000 P.A.
- Certificate, Letter of recommendation
- Opportunity to get a job offer if the performance is extraordinary
- Mentorship on career development and progress.
11:00 am to 8:00 pm