4511 ft above sea level in the picturesque Sahyadri range of Western Ghats is one of the popular treks near Mumbai and Pune, Ajoba Hills.
You will feel the tranquillity of forest and streams passing through as you think of little Luv-Kush playing and training here.
5:45 AM: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
6:00 AM: Amar Mahal Junction, Ghatkopar
6:30 AM: Mulund Toll Naka
6.50 AM – Thane (Teen Hath Naka and Majiwada)
7.30 AM – Bhiwandi Kalyan bypass
9.00 AM – Asangaon Highway
11.00 AM – Ajoba base village
We’ll have our breakfast on the way, After reaching the base village we’ll have a small instruction session, and then start our trek towards the Ajoba Hills at around 12:30 pm.
Reach Valmiki Ashram. Explore the life of a Saint, the meditation chamber, and also the sacred samadhi of Valmiki which is said to be increasing in size every few years. Have lunch in Ashram, and then we leave to see the place where there is Palna(crib) of Luv & Kush.
Reach Sitamai Palna by crossing the small water stream behind the ashram. Adore carved stones and footprints of Luv-Kush and look at the beautiful landscape from here. Don’t forget to click pictures for your memories.
Descend back to the base village and start our return journey with the experience of the sacred hill and fun memories with Hikerwolf.
- The above Schedule is flexible and produced to give an idea about the Event.
- Above Trek is not a leisure trip, all the facilities will be arranged by the organizers to the extent possible.
- Traveling from Asangaon Railway Station to Base village and back
- First Aid
- HikerWolf expertise
- Mineral water
- Cost of Train Tickets
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking Shoes / Sports Shoes
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litre)
- 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and Rainwear
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Identity Proof
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
How do I join if I am from Pune?
If you’re from Pune, kindly meet us at Kalyan station.
How do I pay?
You can click on “Book now” or Google Pay / Paytm us on 9699514240
Are drinks allowed at this trek?
Drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited on this trek.