Bhandardara is a village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, it is 117 km. from Mumbai and is an easy way to go via road transport. The Village has all the nature’s blessings like the beauty of lakes, the lush greenery, and the captivating waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains, dams that make a perfect brain refresher for the city inhabitants. It is packed with calmness and purity of nature that has the ability to give you a perfect getaway from busy city life and let you enjoy the freedom of nature.
1 Night, 2 Days
Every Saturday 26th October onwards
Price: 1̶7̶0̶0̶/̶-̶ 1499/-
Note: The above discount is valid only for 1st 10 bookings of each batch
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event date.
Reach our own Bhandardara Campsite. On arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while boating in the lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
Have a little pleasant walk along the Bhandardara Lake which has a serene feel to itself! Evening for lip-smacking Barbeque and Nightclub starts with a little warm-up by hopping on various fun activities. Dinner to be followed by some Music and Dance. We call it a day as we sleep in our tents
Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea! Click some good selfies to explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air and compare your busy polluted life to this pleasant campsite. It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags with beautiful memories and head back to our homes!
- Evening Snacks
- Breakfast (Day 2)
- Tent stays
- Fun-loving games & activities
- Basic First Aid
- A lot of memories
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
Things to carry:
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
- 3 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Flip flops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can join solo
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
- Kid below 5 year- Free
- From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
- Above 12 years- full payment
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
7. Is this event pets friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
Yes, there are proper well-constructed Western and Indian toilets available at the campsite.
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?