Embark on a unique beach trek from Kumta to Gokarna for an extraordinary nature experience. Each step is accompanied by the soothing rhythm of waves, picturesque golden sands, and captivating views from every hilltop. This adventure includes a ferry ride, beachside camping, and a night under the starry sky—a truly enchanting experience. Keep an eye out, you might even catch a glimpse of dolphins if luck is on your side! It’s a journey that promises unforgettable moments.
2 Nights, 3 Days
Gokarna Tour Package
Mumbai to Mumbai Cost: 4499/- per person ( Sleeper Coach Train Tickets )
Mumbai to Mumbai Cost: 6999/- per person ( AC Train Tickets )
Kumta to Gokarna Cost: 3499/- per person ( Train Ticket Cost Not Included )
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
Day 0 – Friday Night
- 09:30 pm Meet the HikerWolf Team at CST and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for overnight journey
- 11:00 pm Pune Participants can board the train from Panvel Station
Day 1 – Saturday
- 09:00 am Reach Kumta, breakfast near the station
- 10:00 am Catch a bus to Kumta Beach
- 11:00 am Start the hike through a series of captivating beaches
- 12:00 pm Enjoy a packed lunch on the way
- 04:00 pm Reach Belekan Beach, freshen up, and set up camp for the night
- 08:00 pm Gather around for bonfire fun and games.
- Sleep under the stars in your sleeping bag or utilize the tents. Please bring sheets for tent use if you don’t have a sleeping bag.
Day 2 – Sunday
- 06:00 am Awaken to the sight of the rising sun over the sea, freshen up
- 08:00 am Savor a delightful breakfast and chai
- 08:30 am Begin the trek to Gokarna, passing through Paradise, Half-Moon Beach, and Om Beach
- 03:00 pm Arrive at Gokarna Beach, relish lunch at a nearby hotel
- 05:30 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Road Station
- 06:38 pm Board 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna Road Station
Day 3 – Monday
- 05:53 am Reach Thane Station
- 06:35 am Arrive at LTT Station
- AC Sleeper train tickets for Mumbai-Kumta and Gokarna-Mumbai routes.
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
- Comfortable triple-sharing tented accommodation at the beach camp.
- Local transportation in Kumta and Gokarna.
- Expertise charges from HikerWolf.
- Provision of vehicles to transport your luggage.
- Food ordered during the train journey.
- Personal expenses like soft drinks, etc.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- 3 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Energy Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Sleeping bag or bed sheet
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
FOR THOSE WHO ARE MEETING DIRECTLY AT GOKARNA
There are a lot of buses from Mumbai/Pune to Kumta and Madangeri and vice versa available.
Note:- The above itinerary is tentative and is produced to give an idea of the event.
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip
STILL, HAVE QUESTIONS?
Request a callback
- HikerWolf reserves the rights to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually.
- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore Bus ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to an increase in bus ticket rates.
Hikerwolf reserves the right to change the mode of transport in case of unavailability in said modes of transport or high pricing.