Everybody planning a trip to Murdeshwar keeps talking about the temple and one of the tallest Shiva statues there. But the adventurous spirit in you is not satisfied, it seeks something more. What if you are told that you can sneak into the serenity of the underwater world, and explore species known and unknown? When you go Gokarna with Murdeshwar, you are welcomed to one of the best scuba diving experiences in India at Netrani Island. This Heart-Shaped Island is situated just 19 km off the coast of Murdeshwar and is quite a delightful place for underwater adventures. Enjoy the feeling of being weightless, as you wander through sparkling blue waters lined by silvery sand. Do not hesitate to dive, as the insurmountable beauty that waits at Murudeshwar may change the way you look at the world (Much ZNMD vibes!)
A well-known peninsula on the border of Karnataka, Gokarna with Murdeshwar is a classic example of the perfect kinda blend-coasts, enlivening water sports, exotic landscapes clubbed with the hippie madness.
For Weekend Batch click here
- With transportation from Mumbai/Pune: ₹15,999/- per person
- With transportation from Bangalore: ₹13,499/- per person
- Without transportation: ₹11,999/- per person
NOTE: For Dual Sharing extra amount of ₹1,000/- per person is to be paid.
Note: Mumbai to Mumbai ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to an increase in bus ticket rates
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
Day 1- Start our journey to Murdeshwar from Mumbai/Pune. Fun-filled journey via sleeper bus.
- 10:45 am Bhayander Golden Nest
- 11:00 am Mira Road Sheetal Nagar
- 11:10 am Silver Park Ashok Hotel
- 11:15 am Amar Palace
- 11:20 am Dahisar E Gokulanand
- 11:30 am Borivali East National park
- 11:40 am Kandivalie Samta Nagar
- 11:50 am Malad E Pushpa park Travels
- 12:00 pm Goregaon E Ratan Travels
- 12:10 pm Jogeshwari East Lal Building
- 12:15 pm Andheri East Bisleri
- 12:20 pm Mumbai Airport
- 12:30 pm Santacruz E M A Travels
- 12:35 pm Bandra E teachers colony
- 12:40 pm Bandra East Kala Nagar
- 12:45 pm Sion circle Roopam Tr
- 01:00 pm Sion Chunabhatti Vishal Tr office
- 01:15pm Chembur Yogi Hotel
- 01:20 pm Devnar Bus Depo
- 01:50pm Vashi
- 02:00pm Sanpada
- 02:10 pm Nerul LP Signal
- 02:12 pm Cbd Belapur Flyover Bridge End
- 02:25 pm Kharghar
- 02:30 pm Kalamboli Mcdonald
- 04:00 pm Wakad Ginger Hotel
- 04:10 pm Benar Sadanand resort
- 04:15 pm Chandi chowk
- 04:20 pm Warji car stand
- 04:25 pm Vodgaon old toll Naka
- 05:00 pm Khed Shivapur
- 05:30 pm Shirwal
- 06:00 pm Satara bypass Shivraj petrol pump
- 06:20 pm Karad bypass Pankaj hotel
- 08:00 pm Kolhapur Tawade hotel
09:00 pm: Majestic Ananda Rao Circle
09:30 pm: Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater
09:45 pm: Jalahalli
10:00 pm: 8th Mile
Pick up points are subject to change as per availablity of the travels available. This is just an assistance that we are providing for your convenience.
Please get in touch with the team for more details!
Day 2 – Reach Murdeshwar. Move to our stay by auto and check-in. Freshen up and have breakfast after which we leave for Netrani Island. No better place than the crystal clear waters of Netrani Island to dive deep and swim amongst vivid corals and schools of fish. Get lost in the magic of scuba diving and have one of the most surreal experiences. Relax at the Murdeshwar beach in the evening. Overnight stay at Murudeshwar.
Day 3– Post breakfast we set off for Murdeshwar temple. After the holy visit, we will visit the Eco beach and Mangroves in Karnataka. After exploring this treasure we head to Vibhooti waterfalls and if time permits we will visit Yana caves. Enjoy a lovely sunset. We move towards our beachside stay. We dedicate the night to dance, music and dinner.
Day 4– Post breakfast we start beach hopping. We visit the most pristine beaches of Gokarna- Om beach, Gokarna beach, and Kudle beach. If time permits we will also visit the Gokarna temple and leave for the journey back home. Our marvelous and enticing trip comes to an end here. Scheduled Bus at 7:00 pm
Day 5-Reach Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore between 5 am to 8:00 am. Head back with loads of memories & many new friends. You can go back to your routine on the same day.
- Boat ride to Netrani Island
- Scuba Diving at Netrani Island
- Underwater Photography
- Diving Certificates
- Scuba Diving gears and equipments
- Refreshment and snack during the visit to Netrani island
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Sleeper bus from Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore to Murdeshwar
- Sleeper bus from Gokarna to Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore
- Boating at Honawar
- Two breakfasts
- 2 days Accommodation with clean toilets
- All activities and entries to places as per itinerary
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
FOR THOSE WHO ARE MEETING DIRECTLY AT GOKARNA
There are a lot of buses from Mumbai/Pune to Kumta and Madangeri and vice versa available.
Note:- The above itinerary is tentative and is produced to give an idea of the event.
Terms of Service
While booking this trip you acknowledge that this trip is an adventure trip and like all adventure has a risk of physical injury and also death; you fully accept the responsibility for all such risks as a condition of participation and accept that the organizers on behalf of HikerWolf or HikerWolf as the firm cannot be held/ made liable for the same. We are just responsible for Hotel, Travel and Guide bookings for all the trips.
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip
STILL, HAVE QUESTIONS?
Request a callback
- HikerWolf reserves the rights to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually.
- Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore Bus ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to an increase in bus ticket rates.
Hikerwolf reserves the right to change the mode of transport in case of unavailability in said modes of transport or high pricing.