Imagine pristine clean beaches and beautiful hidden waterfalls. Moreover, imagine two days of a flawless life. That’s what the stunning landscape of Gokarna has in store for you. Gokarna trip is popular for its laid-back, unspoiled and rustic nature, it has been one of the most popular trip spots in India for a decade. A well-known peninsula on the border of Karnataka. Gokarna is a classic example of the perfect kinda blend- coasts, exotic landscapes clubbed with the hippie madness.
- 09 Sep 2022
- 16 Sep 2022
- 23 Sep 2022
- 30 Sep 2022
- 07 Oct 2022
- 14 Oct 2022
- 21 Oct 2022
- 28 Oct 2022
- 04 Nov 2022
- 11 Nov 2022
- 18 Nov 2022
- 25 Nov 2022
- 02 Dec 2022
- 09 Dec 2022
- 16 Dec 2022
- 23 Dec 2022
- 30 Dec 2022
- 06 Jan 2023
- 13 Jan 2023
- 20 Jan 2023
- 27 Jan 2023
Gokarna Tour Package
From Mumbai & Pune – ₹7,999/- per person
From Bangalore – ₹6,999/- per person
Without transportation – ₹4,999/- per person
NOTE: For Dual Sharing extra amount of ₹800/- per person is to be paid.
Note: Mumbai to Mumbai ticket prices might rise if you plan to book at the last moment, this is subject to an increase in bus ticket rates.
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
Day 1- Start our journey to Gokarna from our respective pick-up points.
- 10:45 am Bhayander Golden Nest
- 11:00 am Mira Road Sheetal Nagar
- 11:10 am Silver Park Ashok Hotel
- 11:15 am Amar Palace
- 11:20 am Dahisar E Gokulanand
- 11:30 am Borivali East National park
- 11:40 am Kandivalie Samta Nagar
- 11:50 am Malad E Pushpa park Travels
- 12:00 pm Goregaon E Ratan Travels
- 12:10 pm Jogeshwari East Lal Building
- 12:15 pm Andheri East Bisleri
- 12:20 pm Mumbai Airport
- 12:30 pm Santacruz E M A Travels
- 12:35 pm Bandra E teachers colony
- 12:40 pm Bandra East Kala Nagar
- 12:45 pm Sion circle Roopam Tr
- 01:00 pm Sion Chunabhatti Vishal Tr office
- 01:15pm Chembur Yogi Hotel
- 01:20 pm Devnar Bus Depo
- 01:50pm Vashi
- 02:00pm Sanpada
- 02:10 pm Nerul LP Signal
- 02:12 pm Cbd Belapur Flyover Bridge End
- 02:25 pm Kharghar
- 02:30 pm Kalamboli Mcdonald
- 04:00 pm Wakad Ginger Hotel
- 04:10 pm Benar Sadanand resort
- 04:15 pm Chandi chowk
- 04:20 pm Warji car stand
- 04:25 pm Vodgaon old toll Naka
- 05:00 pm Khed Shivapur
- 05:30 pm Shirwal
- 06:00 pm Satara bypass Shivraj petrol pump
- 06:20 pm Karad bypass Pankaj hotel
- 08:00 pm Kolhapur Tawade hotel
09:00 pm: Majestic Ananda Rao Circle
09:30 pm: Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater
09:45 pm: Jalahalli
10:00 pm: 8th Mile
Pick up points are subject to change as per availablity of the travels available. This is just an assistance that we are providing for your convenience.
Please get in touch with the team for more details!
Day 2 – Reach Gokarna, freshen up and have breakfast. Post breakfast we set off for Murdeshwar temple. After the holy visit, we will go boating in Honnavar Backwaters, the untouched paradise in Karnataka. After exploring this treasure we head to Vibhooti waterfalls and if time permits we will visit Yana caves. Enjoy a lovely sunset. We move towards our beachside stay. We dedicate the night to dance, music and dinner.
Day 3– Post breakfast we start beach hopping. We visit the most pristine beaches of Gokarna- Om beach, Gokarna beach, and Kudle beach. If time permits we will also visit the Gokarna temple and leave for the journey back home. Our marvelous and enticing trip comes to an end here. Scheduled Bus at 7:00 pm
Day 4– Reach Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore between 5 am to 8:00 am. Head back with loads of memories & many new friends. You can go back to your routine on the same day.
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Sleeper bus from Mumbai / Pune to Gokarna and back
- Two breakfasts
- Accommodation with clean toilets
- All activities and entries to places as per itinerary
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
FOR THOSE WHO ARE MEETING DIRECTLY AT GOKARNA
There are a lot of buses from Mumbai/Pune to Kumta and Madangeri and vice versa available.
Note:- The above itinerary is tentative and is produced to give an idea of the event.
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 6 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What type of ground transportation will be used during the trip?
We rent taxis such as Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. from our suppliers.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
It totally depends on the dynamics of the group. If there is a couple, we can give them a separate room, or if there is an odd number of people, then there would be a triple exchange. (If you’ll are couple inform us once you have booked)
7. How can I book a trip with you?
After selecting the trip, you can book by clicking the Book now button or you can contact us and we will guide you through the booking.
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
9. Can we change the itinerary?
Yes, you can make suggestions. We will analyze this and, if we consider it feasible, we will apply it.
10. Can the trip be personalized?
Yes, we can customize any trip based on your needs and feasibility.
11. Do you prefer to take medications with me?
Yes, it is recommended to bring your own medicines on the trip
STILL, HAVE QUESTIONS?
Request a callback
- HikerWolf reserves the rights to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually.