Did you ever challenge your limits? Did you ever leap out of your comfort zone? If not, then what are you waiting for? Dudhiware waterfall is indeed an adventurer’s paradise. And there’s no better time to embrace the beauty of this flowing, hard-hitting, splashing waterfall than the monsoons. This tall and mighty gift of nature roars down from a height of around 135 feet, making it extremely thrilling and sought-after for sports lovers. Rappelling, zip-lining, valley crossing, you name an adventure, you get it here. If you want to have a day full of thrill, friendships, and beauty- then you chose the right trip for yourself, my friend!
- 01 Aug 2021
- 08 Aug 2021
- 15 Aug 2021 (Independence Day Special)
- 22 Aug 2021
- 29 Aug 2021 (Janmashtami Special)
Mumbai to Mumbai: ₹2̶4̶9̶9̶/- ₹1999/-
Campsite to Campsite: ₹1̶9̶9̶9̶/- ₹1499/-
- Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event.
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 10 days before your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 10 days before the trip date.
- Once we meet, we leave for Dadar on a private vehicle as early as 5:45 am.
- Have breakfast and savor some yummy breakfast.
- Have a fun meet & greet session along with some warm-ups in the base village.
- Start the hike, cross paddy fields, rocks and boulders to reach the magnificent waterfall.
- Get pumped up for some expert instruction for the Dos and Don’ts of the session
- Wear your safety equipment, and Get, Set, Go! Enjoy water rappelling and enjoy some never-experienced-before adrenaline rush!
- Gulp down some amazing, mouth-watering lunch and do away with your exhaustion.
- Gear up for zip-lining, valley crossing, and other adventure activities.
- Have evening snacks over some fun and warm conversations with fellow travelers.
- Ride back to Mumbai with endless memories from the trip.
Adventure! Adventure! Adventure! If there’s anything you’ve chosen for yourself on this trip, it’s a day full of adventure! We are aware that you guys had to be up really early in the morning, or maybe, half of you did not even have a good night’s sleep- thanks to your excitement, we feel you! 😀
But trust us, it’s all worth it! Hence, as early as 5:45 am, we shall all leave Dadar through a private vehicle. Had we been boring, we would have let you sleep throughout the journey. But that’s not what we are! Right from the beginning of the ride, we make sure to pump you up so much that your sleep vanishes completely. The entire journey will be LIT with the craziest of songs to elevate your mood and prep you for an adventurous day. You will realize that the people who are traveling with you today are fun-loving, enthusiastic, and carry your vibes.
A journey with us always awaits something delicious- so we shall all get ready to have a yummy, satisfying breakfast to get ourselves energized for the day. But before we start the trek, we shall all assemble in the base village and get to know each other better. Trust us, when you befriend strangers on the way, the fun element of a trip multiplies by 1000! Hence, for a while, let us all engage in a small meet and greet session with the fellow travelers and warm-up for the trek.
The entire trail to the Dudhiware waterfall is full of lush green paddy fields that will breathe freshness into you. We keep walking, pausing to click pictures, and then start walking again. Sometimes, we go up and down the rocks, sometimes we walk through small streams, and sometimes we walk through muddy trails. All in all, exploring one landscape and the other, we finally reach the spot where the Dudhiware waterfall appears giant and lofty that roars down the hill in full might The mist that forms as a result of the water hitting the rocks below is indeed a treat to the eyes.
Right now, you might as well want to imagine yourself climbing the lofty structure while the water splashes on your face and soaks your soul. So we won’t keep you waiting for long. Soon enough, we start with the most awaited adventure session of the day: Rappelling!
But before we start, we always want to make sure that you get to enjoy the best version of any activity with the utmost safety and guidance. So we spend the first few minutes of our session with our expert guide, who will let you know of the Dos and Don’ts of the activities. You will realize how the instructor makes everything feel as easy as a knife on molten butter!
HOW’S THE JOSH, guys? Once we wear all the safety gear and are fully dressed up for the session, let’s take a leap of faith and GET SET SO! Within a few moments, you will feel like Jimmy Chin trying to fight all odds to make it down the roaring waterfall. Don’t worry, while your adrenaline rush is at its peak, each of us is going to shout and cheer you like we’re family- YOU GO, FRIEND!!
The cold water might also make you feel a little shivery down your spine- so here, loads and loads of warm hugs in store for you. Sooner or later, with the best of all equipment and cheerleading motivation, you will be at your successful best! So why not celebrate your victory with some mouth-watering, appetizing food that is sure to dilute your exhaustion?!
The adventure isn’t over yet. Apart from rappelling, there are other activities too in store for you- Zip lining, Valley crossing, and many more. We also have the simplest of fun activities, crack jokes, start conversations, and talk like we’ve known each other since forever until our evening snacks arrive. Because yum! Good food is always YES!
We click selfies, groupies, and pictures with the weirdest of poses and expressions. In short, we make sure to collect the best memories from our day full of madness. But soon, the time will come when we need to pack up for our trip back to Mumbai.
WOOOF! It was such a day full of adventure and the craziest of fun. Our ride back to Mumbai will be equally happening and fun with the jazziest and hottest of songs to spice up our ride. With Hikerwolf, we ensure that fun doesn’t leave you even for one second. Hence, we want you to join us on many other crazy adventure trips that we undertake throughout the year.
Finally, we late-nighters reach Mumbai at 10 pm. But hey, Dudhiware waterfall is one such place that adventure enthusiasts keep revisiting often. Besides, the crazy peeps you met on your journey today are sure to stick along for more adventures in the future. Hence, while we are all going to cherish our journey from today, we also hope to cross paths soon! Toodles and see you soon.
- Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Waterfall rappelling
- Valley crossing
- Snacks during the trek
- First Aid
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
PS: Participants are requested to be on time. HikerWolf will not be responsible if they miss the bus.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking Shoes / Sports Shoes
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 liters)
- 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and RAINWEAR.
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal medications, if any
- Identity Proof
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
- Can I join solo?
Answer: Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
- How and when will your team coordinate with me?
Answer: We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, besides, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
- How do I join if I am from Pune?
Answer: If you’re from Pune, kindly meet us at Lonavala (Details will be given)
- Is this event kid-friendly?
Answer: Yes, the event is kids friendly, they can do zip-lining and valley crossing.
Note: You need to take responsibility for your kids.
- How much do I have to pay for my kid?
Answer: Kid below 5 year- Free
From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
Above 12 years- full payment
- How do I pay for my kid?
Answer: You can Google Pay or Paytm us on 9699514240
- Are drinks allowed at this trek?
Answer: Drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited on this trek.
- Will I get Jain food?