Bhandardara is a huge lake, located near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. It is one of the best places in Maharashtra to experience camping in-between nature. In Bhandardara right before the monsoon hits the ground fireflies get ready to gleam their light at the brightest in the forest area beside the lake. Fireflies can be seen only 15 to 20 days before monsoon during their mating season. Join us and give yourself in, to a camping night beside the breathtaking ranges of Sahyadri as you catch sight of the glorious fireflies.
20th May 23 (Batch Full)
27th May 23 (Batch Full)
03rd June 23 (Batch Full)
10th June 23 (Batch Full)
Without Transportation – ₹1799
Train schedule and reporting time:
- CSMT- 11:30 am (11:42 am train time)
- Byculla- 11: 35 am (11:49 am train time)
- Dadar- 11:40 am (11:55 am train time)
- Kurla- 11:45 am (12:02 pm train time)
- Ghatkopar- 11:50 pm (12:06 pm train time)
- Mulund- 12:05 pm (12:18 pm train time)
- Thane- 12:10 pm (12:22 pm train time)
- Dombivali- 12:25 pm (12:38 pm train time)
- Kalyan- 12:30 pm (12:47 pm train time)
- Kasara – 01:58 pm
Note: Request you to be on time as we shall not be responsible in case you miss your train by any chance.
- Reach Kasara Station by 2:00 pm meet our fellow travelers & take local transportation to our beautiful lakeside venue at Bhandardhara.
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a welcome drink. set your soul free and have a pleasant walk along the Bhandardhara Lake which has a serene feel to itself.
- Enjoy the lovely sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
- To begin with the evening, we will have an interactive icebreaker session with various fun team games and activities. While the games are still on, it’s time for lip-smacking Barbeque.
- Let’s Party!!! We have also arranged a special musical evening for you folks, so get ready to dance to your heart’s content.
- Dinner will be served around 10:30 pm. After dinner, we visit the sites where the fireflies come to greet us. The scene is quite an experience on its own when you take a stroll through the night. The dark sky in the backdrop and the yellow blinking lights of these creatures is just a perfect combination of beauty.
- After giving such a wonderful treat to our eyes, we will return to our campsite to sit beside the campfire to exchange camping special stories.
- After calling it a day, we’ll get into our tents for a sound comfortable sleep.
- GOOD MORNING! Wake up earlier to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up soon and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of a hot cup of tea coffee!
- Go boating in the pleasing water of Bhandardara lake and click some dashing selfies.
- At 10:30 am With a bunch full of beautiful experiences and lasting cheerful memories, we bid a final goodbye to the mesmerizing segment of the life journey!
- We will reach back to Kasara at around 2 pm
- Local transportation from Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Welcome drink
- Evening Snacks (Jain food available)
- Breakfast (Day 2) (Jain food available)
- Tent stays
- Fun-loving games & activities
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid is also included for safety
- A lot of memories
- Mineral water
- Train tickets from Mumbai to Kasara and Back
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
- Firefly sightings are dependent on weather conditions. Ideally, this is the best time to sight them. However, we do not take responsibility for low firefly sightings.
- In case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that are beyond our control and due to which camping may not be feasible, the operator will try their best to make alternate stay arrangements in the nearby homestay OR village (subject to availability).
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litters)
- 3 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Flipflops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
- Can I join solo?
Answer: Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
- Is this event kids friendly?
Answer: Yes, the event is kids friendly
- How much do I have to pay for my kid?
Answer: Kids below 5 years- Free
From 5 years to 10 years- 30% OFF
Above 10 years- full payment
- Can we get a 2-person tent?
Answer: Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
- Is this event happening on private property?
- Are drinks allowed at this event?
Answer: Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
- Is this event pets friendly?
- Is car parking available at the venue?
- How and when will your team coordinate with me?
Answer: We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, besides, one day before the event, and share all the necessary details in it.
- Will I get Jain food?
- Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
Answer: Yes, there are proper well-constructed toilets available near the campsite.
- Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?