Why do we need a night club to celebrate our new year eve, if we can create something more than a night club under sparking stars? Let’s make this new year night the most memorable one parting and camping just beside the lake on our own campsite at Bhandardara.
Bhandardara is a village situated in Ahmednagar district near Igatpuri in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India. It is 117 km from Mumbai and is easily reachable via roadway. It is packed with calmness and purity of nature that has the ability to give you a perfect environment for camping.
1 Night, 2 Days
- 31st Dec 2023
If you book between 01 Dec 2023 – 10th Dec 2023
Campsite to Campsite: ₹1,999/- per person
Kasara to Kasara: ₹2,599/- per person
If you book between 11th Dec 2023 – 20th Dec 2023
Campsite to Campsite: ₹2,499/- per person
Kasara to Kasara: ₹3,099/- per person
If you book After Dec 20
Campsite to Campsite: ₹2,999/- per person
Kasara to Kasara: ₹3,599/- per person
NOTE: Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event date.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
Pick Up Points
Train schedule and reporting time:
- CSMT- 11:30 am (11:42 am train time)
- Byculla- 11:40 am (11:49 am train time)
- Dadar- 11:45 am (11:55 am train time)
- Kurla- 11:55 am (12:02 pm train time)
- Ghatkopar- 12:00 pm (12:06 pm train time)
- Mulund- 12:05 pm (12:18 pm train time)
- Thane- 12:10 pm (12:22 pm train time)
- Dombivali- 12:25 pm (12:38 pm train time)
- Kalyan- 12:30 pm (12:47 pm train time)
- Kasara – 1:58 pm
Note: Request you to be on time as we shall not be responsible in case you miss your train by any chance.
Meet at CSMT station by 11:30 am and reach Kasara Station by 2:00 pm. Further, take local transportation to our wonderful venue for the night – Our own Bhandardara Campsite. You will be welcomed with the welcome drink. On arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while boating in the lake and let your mind express its likelihood to the silent breeze!
Have a little pleasant walk along the Bhandardara Lake which has a serene feel to itself! Evening for lip-smacking Barbeque and Nightclub starts with a little warm-up by hopping on various fun team games, activities. The party will go on until all of you have danced to your heart’s content. The night will be for campfire stories and New Year’s resolution, seating under the star who will be witnessing your conversation.
Wake up to witness refreshing water in front of your campsite. Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning bliss greenery with a sip of hot cup tea! Click some good selfies to explore the campsite breathe in the fresh air of the fresh new year. It’s time to wrap up tents, pack our bags with beautiful memories to be cherished for the entire year and the years to come.
- Local transportation from Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Welcome drink
- Evening Snacks (Jain food available)
- Breakfast (Day 2) (Jain food available)
- Tent stays
- Fun-loving games & activities
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- A lot of memories
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
- 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2 litters)
- 2 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Warm clothes as it will be very cold at night
- Flip flops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
- Kid below 5 year- Free
- From 5 years to 09 years- 70% of the ticket value
- Above 09 years- full payment
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple. Mention the same in the comment box while making the payment
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
7. Is this event pets friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?