Ratangad fort is located in the district of Ahmednagar and lies in the Ajoba mountain range surrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Kalsubai, Katarabai, Ajoba, and Ghanchakkar. Ratangad has a natural rock peak with a cavity in it at the top which is called ‘Nedhe’ or ‘Eye of the Needle’.The fort has four gates: Ganesh, Hanuman, Konkan, and Trimbak. The sculptures of Lord Ganesh and Hanuman are seen on the main gate.
PS: Lucky ones will get to witness the reverse waterfall
Duration: 1 night, 1 day
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Height: 4255 ft
- Dadar: 11:00 PM
- Ghatkopar: 11:50 PM
- Vashi: 12:15 AM
- Kalamboli: 12:35 AM
From Mumbai: ₹1999/-
From Pune: ₹1799/-
DAY 1: Begin the journey to the Ratangad Fort base village
- Report at Dadar near Pritam Hotel around 11:00 pm and we will start our journey towards Ratangad fort base village.
Day 2: Trek to Ratangad Fort | Return Journey
- Reach Base Village at around 05.00 am approximate. Rest for some time. Enjoy the bonfire.
- Post Breakfast we will have a briefing and a short introduction section and start the trek by 7 am approx.
- Reach Ratangad Top and engage yourself in the fun games and activities planned for everyone.
- Have some snacks and start descending to reach the base village by 4 pm.
- Enjoy a heavy meal and start the return journey
- Reach Mumbai by 10:00 pm with lots of memories.
Note – The above schedule is flexible and is curated to give an idea about the event
Travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
Snacks during the trek
HikerWolf expert trek leader
Basic First Aid
Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
THINGS TO CARRY
Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
Jeans & Kitto not allowed
Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 litres)
1 Extra Pair of Clothes and RAINWEAR.
Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
Personal medications, if any
Extra plastic bag to keep your wet clothes
Note: Do not carry any valuables on the Ratangad Fort trek. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.