Rock Beach Camping and DJ night at the Alibaug Beach is your ideal destination for exotic and energetic memories. Dwell into the beauty of nature, dance on the DJ beats, retire besides the bonfire and finally engulf yourself in stargazing. We have the best experience in making your evenings eventful and memorable. Spend your evening at this picturesque place, and let us make your moments momentous.
- 13th Mar 2021
- 27th Mar 2021 (Holi Special DJ Party – Click here for itinerary)
- 28th Mar 2021 (Holi Special DJ Party – Click here for itinerary)
For other dates click here
Mumbai to Mumbai: ₹2̶4̶9̶9̶/- ₹2299/-
Campsite to Campsite: ₹1̶9̶9̶9̶/- ₹1799/-
- Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event.
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 10 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 10 days before the trip date.
04:00 PM: We reach the Alibaug beach camping site and freshen up with some delicious snacks and a welcome drink
05:00 PM: We’ll have an interactive icebreaker round to get to know your fellow travellers better. The soothing twilight will lure you to stay in, take in the beach aura and click photos of the fifty shades of sunset.
07:00 PM: Let’s Party!!! We have arranged a special musical evening for you folks.
08:30 PM: Dance on the beat of our DJ, specially arranged for you guys. Make your way through the loud and crazy music and make the most of it.
09:30 PM: Time to warm up the grill and get the Barbeque going! (Jain/Veg/Non-veg)
10:00 PM: We start to serve dinner to you all. (Jain/Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
11:00 PM: We spend the night beside the campfire. We have live music, guitar night (campfire jam), lantern fest at all our Alibaug beach camping events. We have invited musicians to make the night much more blissful, enjoy their melodious tune and sing in resonance with them.
00:30 AM: After calling it a day, we’ll get into our tents for a sound comfortable sleep.
06:30 AM: Morning Sunshine! See the sunrise as it appears from the brim of the sea.
07:00 AM: Enjoy the Sun in its best colours and a cup of hot tea
07:30 AM: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, and have lots of fun.
10:00 AM: With a bunch full of beautiful experiences at Alibaug beach camping and lasting cheerful memories, we bid a final goodbye to the mesmerizing segment of the life journey in the chaotic mundane routine!!
- DJ Party
- Tent Stay
- Fun Games
- Dancing the night away
- Toilet facilities
- Drinking water
- Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg), Breakfast)
- Basic First Aid
- Water sports
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
12:00 PM: Gateway of India Mumbai
4:00 PM: Alibaug
How to get there
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. At Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug camping site(bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite and enjoy your beach camping with HikerWolf.
THINGS TO CARRY FOR BEACH CAMPING
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Flip Flops
- Basic Toiletry
- Mobile Charger
- Power Bank
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Personal Medicines if any
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
The price of the ticket for any kids below 5 years has no cost (Free), for kids from the age of 5-12 years get 30% off from the ticket value. You need to purchase the full ticket for kids above 12 years.
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your booze
7. Is this event pet-friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event, and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Are there proper washroom facilities on the camping site?
Yes, there are well-constructed Western and Indian toilets available at the campsite.
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?
For more such exciting events Click here