Coorg is a remarkable destination that caters to travelers of all types. Often referred to as the Scotland of India, Coorg offers an assortment of flora and fauna, gorgeous waterfalls, tranquil landscapes, and a unique culture with a hint of history. One trip won’t feel enough and your heart would seek to return to the serenity away from the city din. Join us for a relaxing as well as a fun-filled trip!
4 Nights / 5 Days
Without transportation – ₹12,999/-
From Mumbai & Pune – ₹16,999/-
From Bangalore – ₹15,499/-
For Dual Sharing – ₹1,000/- extra per person
NOTE: Block your seat at just ₹3000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
discounts & offers
- 10:45 am Bhayander Golden Nest
- 11:00 am Mira Road Sheetal Nagar
- 11:10 am Silver Park Ashok Hotel
- 11:15 am Amar Palace
- 11:20 am Dahisar E Gokulanand
- 11:30 am Borivali East National park
- 11:40 am Kandivalie Samta Nagar
- 11:50 am Malad E Pushpa park Travels
- 12:00 pm Goregaon E Ratan Travels
- 12:10 pm Jogeshwari East Lal Building
- 12:15 pm Andheri East Bisleri
- 12:20 pm Mumbai Airport
- 12:30 pm Santacruz E M A Travels
- 12:35 pm Bandra E teachers colony
- 12:40 pm Bandra East Kala Nagar
- 12:45 pm Sion circle Roopam Tr
- 01:00 pm Sion Chunabhatti Vishal Tr office
- 01:15pm Chembur Yogi Hotel
- 01:20 pm Devnar Bus Depo
- 01:50pm Vashi
- 02:00pm Sanpada
- 02:10 pm Nerul LP Signal
- 02:12 pm Cbd Belapur Flyover Bridge End
- 02:25 pm Kharghar
- 02:30 pm Kalamboli Mcdonald
- 04:00 pm Wakad Ginger Hotel
- 04:10 pm Baner Sadanand resort
- 04:15 pm Chandi chowk
- 04:20 pm Varje car stand
- 04:25 pm Vodgaon old toll Naka
- 05:00 pm Khed Shivapur
- 05:30 pm Shirwal
- 06:00 pm Satara bypass Shivraj petrol pump
- 06:20 pm Karad bypass Pankaj hotel
- 08:00 pm Kolhapur Tawade hotel
09:00 pm: Majestic Ananda Rao Circle
09:30 pm: Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater
09:45 pm: Jalahalli
10:00 pm: 8th Mile
Day 1- The Coorg trip begins
Day 2- Mangalore to Madikeri | Raja’s Seat, Abbey Waterfalls, etc.
Reach Mangalore in the morning approximately at 9 to 10 am. Have some quick breakfast & get ready for the next journey towards Madikeri.
On arrival, we freshen up and visit Raja’s seat– a garden built on an elevated ground that offers great views of the valley. Following this, we will visit the glorious Madikeri Fort and Raja’s Tomb.
After lunch, we will visit the magnificent Abbey Waterfalls. The sight of the mighty Kaveri waters gushing down the cliff or the drive to the falls is one of a kind. You can try out some local cuisine for dinner and relax for the rest of the time. Overnight stay in Madikeri.
Day 3- Coorg local sightseeing | Dubare Elephant Camp
We start this day early at around 8 am as many activities are lined up. We go for a wildlife experience in the Nisargdhama forest. Here you can listen to birds chirping all around and walk beside the Kaveri river and enjoy nature. Later we go and visit the Namdroling Monastery.
Post lunch, we will visit coffee and spice plantations and get to see how our morning brew originates. From here we visit Dubare Elephant Camp for a fun visit. You can see elephants bathe, feed them and go for an elephant ride and if time permits we visit Chiklihole, which is a secluded reservoir & dam with walkways, natural scenery & an access road through a forest. After that, if time permits we will go for shopping. We finished the lovely day with Masti & Fun at the property
Day 4- Goodbye Coorg | Madikeri to Mangalore | Return Journey
After breakfast we proceed to Mangalore and post lunch we board our bus back home
Day 5- Coorg Trip ends
Reach Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore between 5 am to 8:00 am. Head back with loads of memories & many new friends. You can go back to your routine on the same day.
All internal transfers as mentioned above
Sleeper bus from Mumbai / Pune to Mangalore and back
Two breakfasts Day 3 & 4
Accommodation with clean toilets
All guide and local expertise charges
Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
Entry fees for Dubare Elephant camp
All Entry Fees And Sight Seeing
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Power Banks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants, or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.