What’s a better vacation plan than snow-capped mountains, green valleys, lakes, and rivers with a punch of road trips and music? Spiti Valley is everything you are looking for! The valley may be a bit barren and rugged, but it is one of the best places to satisfy your wanderlust. This cold desert in the lands of Himachal houses many tiny hamlets, terrains of green meadows, and a chance for your perfect rendezvous.
Spiti Valley is a paradise for trekkers, adventurers, and lovers. Clear air, blue skies, and puffy clouds or starry night, dreamy moonlight, and midnight stroll; you name it because Spiti Valley offers you all of them! So what are you waiting for? Get on the bandwagon already!
7 Nights, 8 Days
If Train Tickets are included, your journey will commence one day before the initially mentioned date.
Triple Sharing Without Train tickets – 24999/- per person
Dual Sharing Without Train tickets – 28999/- per person
Triple Sharing With Train tickets – ₹26499/- per person
Dual Sharing With Train tickets – ₹30499/- per person
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹5000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
discounts & offers
Note: “We’re dedicated to ensuring you have a seamless journey, and the adventure truly begins when you arrive at your designated pickup points, either Delhi’s Kashmiri Gate or Majnu ka Tila. As a gesture of our commitment to your satisfaction, we’re pleased to offer you a special package that includes sleeper class train tickets from Mumbai.”
Day 0: Mumbai to Delhi
Only for someone has opted for train tickets from Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla
Meet our trip leader at Delhi by 8pm in evening and start our overnight journey to Shimla via a Volvo bus.
Day 2: Narkanda via Shimla and Kufri
Begin the Spiti valley road trip. Drive towards Narkanda via Shimla and Kufri. Check-In at our accommodation in Narkanda by afternoon.
Day 3: Narkanda to Kalpa
Post breakfast, brace yourself for the mesmerizing views that the Kinnauri region has to offer. The roads will keep you glued to the window. If time permits, we will visit the suicide point in Kalpa.
Day 4: Kalpa to Tabo via Nako
Check out from the hotel and drive to Tabo. On the way visit Nako Monastery and Nako lake. Reach Tabo by late afternoon. Overnight stay in Tabo.
Day 5: Tabo to Kaza
Visit Tabo monastery and Dhankar Monastery. Reach Kaza by late afternoon and spend the evening in Kaza’s local market. Overnight stay in Kaza.
Day 6: Kaza-Langza-Kaza
Visit the Key monastery and some tiny remote hamlets of Spiti Valley- Kibber, Hikkim, Komic, and Langza. Overnight stay in Kaza.
Day 7: Kaza to Sangla
Post breakfast we head towards Sangla which is close to the very famous Chitkul. A visit to Chitkul and Baspa River Overnight stay at Sangla
Day 8: Sangla to Shimla
Post breakfast we leave for Shimla. We ended the trip with loads of memories in Shimla.
- Travel from Delhi to Shimla in Volvo
- Sleeper class train tickets from Mumbai to Delhi and Back.
- Shimla Pick up through Tempo Traveler
- 6 Night stay in Homestays/ Hotel/ Hostel/
- 6 Breakfast & 6 Dinner for each traveler
- Parking fee, Fuel Charges, Driver Include
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- Complete assistance in all other activities for the best possible rates
- Government taxes and service charges
- All entrance tickets for sightseeing wherever required
- All permits
- Any additional Transfers
- Extra Food & Beverages, water
- Meals onboard train journey.
- Adventure Activities
- Personal Expenses
- Heater charges
- Additional expenses arise due to unforeseen crisis
- Anything that is not mentioned in the above Inclusion
THINGS TO CARRY
- Sweater/Jacket -20°
- Two pairs of thermals
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizer
- Water bottles, trendy backpacks, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication
- Insect repellent
- Emergency medical kit
- Power Banks
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Extra Bags to keep Wet clothes
- HikerWolf provides its train tickets through the IRCTC app.
- The tickets confirmation depends on the number of days left until the trip.
- While it’s important to understand that there is no 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets on every occasion, please be aware that HikerWolf does not have control over the confirmation process for tickets.
- It’s important to acknowledge that there’s always a possibility of receiving an RAC (half seat) or a waitlisted ticket instead of a confirmed seat. Please note that HikerWolf is not accountable for unconfirmed tickets, as IRCTC is a government entity over which we have no control.
- If the train is canceled or its route is changed for any reason, HikerWolf will not assume responsibility, and alternative solutions will be offered at an additional cost.
- To enhance your chances of securing a full seat on the train, it’s highly advisable to book your trip well in advance, preferably at least 20 days prior to your travel date.
- HikerWolf cannot be held responsible for changes in your travel plans, and therefore, if you choose not to take the same train we originally booked for your return journey, there will be no refunds\change for ticket dates or prices.