Hey there, clean face. *splashes colours on your face* Bura na mano! We are only here to make your Holi better. After all, we’ve had enough of the ‘thandi’ all this while. Abb ‘thandai’ ki baari hai!
Are you someone who’s always come up with the most unique ideas to drench your friends in colours? Then why not let us drench your soul with the most unique itinerary for Holi?
Yes. You heard it right. We’ve planned the perfect Holi for you, filled with the vibrant colours of nature. A Holi away from the chaos of life and close to the numberless joys. Excited to be a part of it? Let’s go!
Why Holi only with HikerWolf?
HikerWolf is always up to new ideas for organizing its new events. This time it’s Holi at an amazing riverside property surrounded by greenery.
- We are a pack of fun wolves, never let you bore yourself when we are travelling all together with loads of music and games, and making friends not only with our pack but also with some other travelers.
- We will sure no one in our pack feels unwelcomed so there is a delicious breakfast always welcoming you.
- When it’s us, The HikerWolf it’s impossible if there is no fun and no pagal-panti so morning Holi clubbing (while not disturbing nature) with eco-friendly colours is a must with amazing dhinchak songs, some of our choice, and more of yours.
- Covered with colours? Why not let us take you to the river and jump into the water all together splashing all over. Scared? Don’t worry we already checked, the river is perfectly safe, not so deep, not so fast and we promise there are no piranhas.
- We bring fun, Masti, and craziness, and fun brings a hungry tummy, and HikerWolf is always ready to with some tasty- tasty lunch.
- We don’t end our plans without treating and tricking our own people with loads of games, gaane-shaane, and some unique thumkas.
- We never leave any place without photoshoots and some weird and crazy faces selfies sessions, capturing the memories in our camera and promise to meet again.
Karjat to Karjat: ₹2̶4̶9̶9̶/- ₹1699/-
Venue to Venue: ₹1̶9̶9̶9̶/- ₹1499/-
- Block your seat at just ₹500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event.
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 10 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 10 days before the trip date.
- Meet us at Karjat at 9:00 am. Greet your fellow travellers and head straight to HikerWolf’s Backwoods Rio Holi location via local transportation.
- Relax and soak in the beauty of nature. Engage in the most delicious breakfast as you get into the mood.
- Start celebrating a riverside Holi with eco-friendly colours and make joyous memories on the go.
- Play Holi in the river water without polluting the water with colours.
- Have lunch
- Lots of games and activities after lunch.
- Leave for Mumbai/Pune by 6 PM.
- Transportation to and from Karjat station to the Site
- Access to the property
- Hi-Tea and Evening Snacks
- Washroom Facilities
- Fun Games
- First Aid
- Eco-Friendly Colors
- Parking Facility
- Train ticket to and from Karjat Station
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Note: It is recommended to get some extra eco-friendly colours to make this celebration grand.
What’s up? Your clothes look too clean for Holi, my friend. Just kidding.
As soon as we reach Karjat station by 9:00 am, we socialize and say hello to the most fun-loving, enthusiastic people who are joining us for Holi. *Pro-tip- During the meet and greet session, you might as well plan and decide which face out of the lot would you really like to ruin with colors, lol! *
Let’s drag our free-spirited souls to a place that is sure to make you feel so close to nature. We head towards HikerWolf’s Backwoods Rio venue. For those who have been waiting for this, we can bet, you wouldn’t have had a better Holi than celebrating it amidst the vibrant colors of nature.
As soon as you reach, you realize that you are in for a real treat. Imagine spending an entire day far away from the hustle and bustle of the town, right next to a beautiful flowing river and multitudes of birds chirping to welcome the spring season. You should totally try and soak in your surroundings as soon as you reach. Take a walk through the evergreen backyard, immerse into the vibes by relaxing underneath an enchanting Gazebo amidst countless trees that’s sure to take your breath away.
By now, you must be lost in the scene. So why not have a delicious breakfast? Our breakfast session is not just having eating. It’s about engaging in small talks, in-depth talks, and getting to know each other while we eat. After all, each one of us has arrived from different walks of life. And nothing better than to explore each other’s story over a sumptuous meal and loads and loads of thandai.
Now, the time is finally here! It’s time to play with colours. All our colours are eco-friendly and do not cause harm to nature. So here, fellow Spartans, welcome to your battle-field. At the count of 1, 2, and 3… ATTACK!
Songs. Laughter Unlimited Dhinchaks. And some never-experienced-before madness. We experience it all. We giggle with joy. We dance underneath sprinkles of colours. We play hide and seek while splashing colours on each other. In short, we make the most out of the moment.
And beside the river is our venue, so why not jump into the water together and lose ourselves to heaps of joys?
After the most happening session of the year, does your tummy growl, my dear?
We are aware of that. So may you please, my honour, head to the lawn? Because the yummiest lunch is waiting for you! But before that, all of us ‘ghost-looking creatures’ must take a group selfie. So here, Say cheeeeeese ^_^
Some fun awaits you even after lunch! Because we have some of the craziest games and activities lined up for you crazy peeps. Dance, crazy beats, story sessions, games, etc. Won’t spill the beans much. Let that be a surprise, my friend?
We’re sure you are going to have a difficult time controlling your smile while we head back to the station. After all, you’ve splashed uncountable joys and soaked yourself in so much fun throughout the day. And we’re glad we could be a part of it. But as they say, good things come in small pockets. So we might have to wait for another year to celebrate Holi again.
But trust us, we bring you colours in all seasons of the year. You can absolutely be a part of any of our trips lined up throughout the year! And we promise, the friendships that have started today, are sure to continue for the rest of your lives. Until then, adios. And see you VERY soon.
Things to carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Extra eco-friendly colours
- Basic Toiletry
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Personal Medicines if any
Can I join solo?
Answer: Of course you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
Is this event kids friendly?
Answer: Yes, The event is kids friendly
How much do I have to pay for my kid?
Answer: Kid below 5 year- Free
From 5 years to 10 years- 30% of the ticket value
Above 10 year- full payment
Is this event happening on private property?
Is this event pets friendly?
Is car parking available at the venue?
How and when will your team coordinate with me?
Answer: One day before the event and share all the necessary details and information will be shared via WhatsApp.
Will I get Jain food?
Will there be proper washroom and Bathroom facilities?
Answer: Yes, there are proper well constructed western and Indian toilets and Bathrooms available.
Will you be proving eco-friendly colors?
Answer: Yes, we will be providing a limited amount of colors, but you can get extra for yourself.