Welcome to the Land of Kings! Rajasthan is the largest state in India where you get to witness royalty, grandeur, and magnificence. Being the home to still-existing royal families, tourists see rich culture and heritage like in no other place. Imagine a splash of colors, delicious food, and awe-inspiring architecture. On the backpacking trip with HikerWolf, we will explore the Blue City Jodhpur and the land of the Golden Fortress, Jaisalmer. What’s more, we enjoy camel rides and desert camping in the mighty Thar desert!
PADHARO MHARE DES!!!
3 Nights / 4 Days
- 10 November 2022 (Thursday)
- 24 November 2022 (Thursday)
- 8 December 2022 (Thursday)
- 22 December 2022 ( Thursday)
- 12 January 2023 ( Thursday)
- 26 January 2023 (Thursday)
- 9 February 2023 (Thursday)
- 23 February 2023 (Thursday)
NOTE : Block your seat at just ₹3000/- and pay the rest 25 days before the trip date.
discounts & offers
Day 1 Trip Begins
Day 2 Kuldhara Village | Jaisalmer Sightseeing
Day 3 Jodhpur Visit
Post Breakfast we proceed to Jodhpur in the morning. On arrival, we will visit the famous Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest forts in India. We will also visit Umaid Bhawan and Jaswant Thada. If time permits we will also see Mandore Garden. Stay in Jodhpur.
Day 4 Backpack trip ends
We check out from the hotel at around 10 AM after breakfast. Our backpack trip ends here. You can either head back to your home town; the station and airport are just 15 minutes away from our hotel. Or you can explore nearby places like Ghanta Ghar and enjoy shopping in the markets like Mochi Market, Clock Market, Haji Market, etc. You can purchase spices, handicrafts, fabrics, Jodhpuri jutis, and other beautiful souvenirs from here. Depart from Jodhpur as per your convenience.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation on multiple sharing bases in homestays/hotel / Camps / Traditional stays
- Breakfast for Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4
- 01 Dinner on Day 1
- Swiss Camping Stay
- Stay in Rajasthani-style accommodation
- Cultural show
- Folk Dance with music
- Village Safari
- Camel Safari
- Jeep Safari
- Vehicle for 4 days internal transfers
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Flight / Train booking till Jodhpur
- Entry fees to monuments if any
- Entry Fee for any sightseeing
- Anything not mentioned above
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identify proof (Original Compulsory)
- Photocopy of your ID proof (Compulsory)
- Shoes and Slipper
- Power Banks for charging electronic devices
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen, etc.
- Pair of clothes as much required (shorts, track pants, or any comfortable clothing you wish for)
- Personal medicines
- Sanitary kit
- Bluetooth speakers
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.