Garbett Plateau is located in Matheran. The huge plateau gives a view of various waterfalls in the neighbouring mountains. It is one of the top places to visit at Matheran hill station. It is situated about a 5 km walk from Matheran Railway Station. Garbett Plateau is a comparatively secluded and less visited vantage point. Flanked by a gorgeous valley on one side and the thick jungle on the other, it is a place from where enthralling views of sunrise and sunset can be observed.
- 05 Sep 2021
Without Transportation: 1099/-
With Transportation: 1799/-
- Block your seat at just Rs. 500/- and pay the rest 5 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 10 days before your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty.
5:00 am – Borivali- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
5:25 am – Westen Express Highway, metro station bus stop
5:40 am – Bandra, Kalanagar Bus Stop
6:00 am – Sion station circle
6:15 am – Ghatkopar, Amar Mahal Junction
7:00 am – Vashi Plaza Bus Stop
7:25 am – Kalamboli, Macdonald’s
9:00 AM – Bhivpuri Road
06:30 AM – Report at Swargate bus stand
07:15 AM – Fergusson College, Shivajinagar
08:15 AM – Pickup from Wakad Bridge
After reaching Bhivpuri Road station at around 9 am we have our breakfast. Post breakfast we’ll have Introduction and instructions round and start our trek to move towards the Diksal Lake. Hiking beside the beautiful lake and enjoying the beautiful view, we will continue our trek towards the Garbett Plateau.
It takes roughly 4-5 hours to reach Garbett Plateau depending upon the speed of the group. We enjoy the scenic view as we reach the top and have some snacks. After some rest and clicking some beautiful pictures we will start walking towards Matheran. After one hour’s walk, we will reach Matheran road, from where our bus will pick us up and take us to our lunch point. We’ll have delicious Maharashtrian late Lunch and start our journey back to Mumbai/Pune to reach our respective dropping points at around 9:30 pm, with lots of beautiful memories of the trek!
Note – The above schedule is flexible and produced to give an idea about the event.
- Snacks during the trek
- Travelling from Matheran to Neral station
- First Aid
- HikerWolf trek leaders expertise
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking Shoes / Sports Shoes
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 liter)
- 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and Rainwear
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Identity Proof
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
3. How do I join if I am from Pune?
If you’re from Pune, kindly meet us at Kalyan station.
4. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, it is allowed for Kids above 7 years, but you need to take responsibility for your kids.
5. How much do I pay for my kid?
From 7 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
Above 12 years- full payment
6. How do I pay for my Kid?
You can Google Pay or Paytm us on 9699514240
7. Are drinks allowed?
Drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited on this trek.
8. Will I get Jain food?