Kaas Plateau also known as the Kaas Pathar is a biodiversity hotspot known for various types of seasonal flower bloom and numerous species of endemic butterflies. From pretty orchids to the wild and carnivorous Drosera Indica, there are more than 850 species of plants that bloom in Kass from August to October.
- 11th Sept 2021
- 18th Sept 2021
- 25th Sept 2021
- 2nd Oct 2021
- 9th Oct 2021
- 16th Oct 2021
- 23rd Oct 2021
- 30th Oct 2021
- Block your seat at just Rs. 500/- and pay the rest one day before the event date
- We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 10 days before your trip’s departure
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 10 days before the trip date
09:45 PM – Borivali- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
10:10 PM – Western Express Highway, Metro Station Bus stop
10:25 PM – Bandra, Kalanagar Bus Stop
11:45 PM – Sion Station Circle
11:00 PM – Ghatkopar, Amar Mahal Junction
11:30 PM – Vashi Plaza Bus Stop
1:10 AM – Hinjewadi Chowk, Wakad, Pune
1:25 AM – Centurion Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune
1:45 AM – Navle Bridge, Pune
Participants joining from Gujarat should reach Dadar 2 hours before the joining time i.e around 8:30 PM.
Also, you can board SAURASHTRA EXP (19016) to reach early.
An Overnight journey to Kaas Pathar
06:00 AM – Reach Kaas Pathar
06:30 AM – Breakfast and Introduction
- Explore Kaas valley of Flowers & its territory
- Visit Kaas lake near Kaas Pathar
- Lots of fun games
- Visit Vajrai waterfall (If time permits)
03:00 PM – Depart for Mumbai after lunch
Reach Mumbai by night (approx. 9 PM).
- Road transportation
- Morning Breakfast
- Kaas Plateau entry fee
- Local guide fee
- First aid
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Other Food
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under inclusion
things to carry:
- ID Card
- 2 to 3 liters drinking water
- Camera (Optional)
- Energy Powder or Glucon-D powder
- 2 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Raincoat/ Poncho/ Windcheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Note: Do not carry any valuables. Please take care of it in case you are carrying the same. We will not be responsible if you lose them by any chance.
- Where is Kaas Plateau located & what is the mode of transportation?
- Kaas plateau is on the outskirts of Satara district (Mumbai-280 km & Pune 140 km).
- We’ll be travelling overnight by non-AC push back bus or via private vehicle, starting from
- Can children and senior citizens join this tour?
Eco-Tours are open for all the age groups. As we are outdoors and have a long trail to walk on the plateau; infants & physically unfit travelers are not allowed on this tour for health & convenience concern.
- When will I get tour details of Kaas Plateau?
Usually, the final tour details such as contact details of leaders, meeting details, and Do’s & don’ts will be communicated via WhatsApp within 1 or 2 days prior to the trip.
- What is a Group discount policy?
Answer: The group discount of Rs.150/- applicable on a minimum group of 5 travelers.
- Can I directly meet you at Kaas Plateau?
Answer: Yes, but it depends on case to case. As it is in a remote location, there are connectivity issues and network issues as well.